English Language Learner (ELL)/ Migrant Program Informational Sessions
Who should attend: Superintendents, Principals, Curriculum Directors, Professional Development liaison, ELL lead teachers/teachers
You will learn about:
- Creating an optimal learning environment for all students
- The Mississippi Migrant Education Service Center program and it’s available services
- The importance of multiculturalism related to the migrant and ELL student population within the classroom
Each training day will begin at 8:30 A.M. and end at 4:00 P.M.
- Registration will be limited to 50 participants There is no charge for registration!
- Only one training session should be attended
- Refreshments will be provided! (Lunch not included)
- CEUs will be provided
February 4, 2015 : Starkville at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Registration: http://www.cvent.com/d/nrqm00/4W
February 11, 2015 : Ridgeland at Holmes Community College in McGowan Auditorium Registration: http://www.cvent.com/d/4rq8w8/4W
February 13, 2015 : Hattiesburg at the William Carey University at the Thomas Business Building in the Kresge Room Registration: http://www.cvent.com/d/crq8cc/4W
MMESC CONTACT INFORMATION: